Monday, March 9, 2015

TO THE YOUNG WOMEN OF HILLSIDE

THIS WEEK I'M NOT FORGETTING TO THANK YOU

 Thank you thank you thank you for the amazing little package of Valentines cards you sent me!! It was the best thing in the world to get them, and it meant a lot to me!! I miss church with you guys so much, and I can't wait to come back and hear all the amazing things you want to do with your life and all the cool stuff you're doing in High school and mutual right now!! You guys are the best, Full of sweet spirit and kind words. <3 I know some of you better than others, but I hope to get to know you guys more when I get back!!

 Love you all, and thank you sooooo much!!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment