Monday, July 28, 2014

110+

IT'S BEEN SO HOT YOU GUYS 

 We taught Talie and Tammy while they were chilling in their pool the other day. They kept asking us, "Can't you just get your feet wet? Or your arms? What if we splash you, is that against the rules?" bahahaha, temptation. I love those girls to death. <3 it's so incredible to watch how they grow.

 I don't have a lot of time today, so quick updates on the people here and PICTURES! C:

 Merry and kids: THEY HAVE POWER AGAIN!! God has blessed that family with so many miracles, it just boggles me. Seriously, credit for their electricity came out of nowhere and they have enough to get them to the end of the month. They have air conditioning again! Members of the ward are also working together to find them school uniforms, shoes, school supplies, etc. and within like three days they had pretty much everything they need for school! And Merry has been able to resume her job search! We made a family home evening chart witht hem and we're going to come by tonight to hear a lesson from the oldest daughter, who's 11. It was fun to teach her how to make a lesson plan. She still wants to serve a mission someday!
 We also sat down and made motivational posters witht hem the other day. It was very hard from them not to get discouraged with all the things going on, so I drew a picture of their family in battle armor looking awesome and battle-ready.

 Talie and Tammy: Are enjoying young women's!! C: Talie has been reluctant to go, but everytime she says she won't enjoy herself but goes anyway, it ends up being a perfect activity for her. The other day they went to a thrift store and bought an entire outfit under 15 dollars. She was able to get a whole princess costume thing, shoes and tiara and dress and everything, for very cheap. She loves costumes, so that was fun 

 I love this work so much! It's the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, but it's also my favorite part of my life so far. I've never been happier, and there's nothing else I'd rather be doing. I miss you guys a lot, and I look forward to seeing you guys again in a year and two months (I turned four on Saturday!), but I know that Christ lives and that He's real, and I love sharing that strength and peace with others, even if they're not really listening. c:

 PICTURES!!

 fourth of July:

 
and then from the MTC on! C:

No comments:

Post a Comment